domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009

Karen Egert - CD: That Thing Called Love (200-)


1. All Or Nothing at All (Artur Altman - Jack Lawrence)
2. What Is This Thing Called Love (Cole Porter)
3. I Keep Going Back to Joe's (Fisher- Segal)
4. Dindi (Antonio Carlos Jobim - Aloysio de Oliveira)
5 I Can't Make You Love Me
6. I Love Being Here with You (Peggy Lee - Bill Schluger)
7. That Ole Devil Called Love
8. So Nice (Summer Samba)/Samba de Verão (Marcos Valle - Paulo Sergio Valle - Vers. Norman Gimbel)
9. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning (David Mann - Bob Hilliard)
10. All of You (Cole Porter)
11 You Go to My Head (J. Fred Coots - Haven Gillespie)
12. Só Danço Samba (Antonio Carlos Jobim)
13 Could You Be Mine
14. I Remember You (Victor Schertzinger - Johnny Mercer)
.Victor Schertzinger, the lyrics by Johnny Mercer
Karen Egert: voc. 
John Pizzarelli: g. 
Backy Pizzarelli: g. 
Harry Allen: sax.
Tony Tedesco: ds.
Tony Monte: p. 
Linc Milliman

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário